Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What a Wife!

As I am nearing the end of this semester one word comes to mind. Fatigue. I don't think I even fully realize how exhausted I am yet. For weeks now I have been simply pushing myself to finish the things that needed to be accomplished. But with this post I want to say with all I have "Thank You" to my wife. She has been unbelievably supportive and understanding as the demands of school have limited our already little time together. Thank you baby for loving me through this and being so understanding as the demands of school have seemingly torn me away. I love you dearly and look forward to much more time together. You are an amazing woman that I can't believe I get to be with everyday. It is always a thrill to look beside me and see your stunning beauty. But nothing can compare to the beauty that God is working in you. This is one magnificent journey we are on and I love to see Him at work in and through you. You are the best wife a man could ask for. I love you dearly! Proverbs 31:10-12
DAW

No comments: